China is one of the top world powers and their technology being used in every single corner of the earth. China has the highest population of any country in the world and their economy is among the most powerful.
China is essentially taking over the world. Learning the Chinese language is very essential to surviving the the world we are entering into. Knowing the Chinese language will enable you do business in China. There are so many reasons to learn the Chinese language, below are some:
1. China is the most widely spoken language in the world Many people may not have noticed, but Chinese is the number one most spoken language in the world! There are approximately 1,197,000,000 people speaking Chinese, that's about 14% of the world population.
2. Countries that speak Mandarin The Chinese language is spoken in countries such as China, Malaysia, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Phillipines and Mongolia. If you ever hope to do business in these countries then it would be beneficial to learn their language.
3. Learn about history and culture of China Chinese history and culture is one the richest and certainly the oldest in the world. China is renowned for producing beautiful novels, short stories, poetry and more recently excellence in film. Reading great Chinese biographies and watching short films about the history of China provides a greater understanding of the language.
4. Make friends with different cultures China has the biggest population in the world with approximately 1.28 billion people so learning the language gives you access to communicate with many people and connect on a deeper level. Get a Chinese pen pal to improve your writing and understand family life in China.
5. It is good for business Mark Zuckerberg is wowing audiences across the world with his new Chinese Skills, especially those important business executives in China. In fact, there are many top CEO’s that speak Chinese as a second language. So why would a man already highly successful learn to speak Mandarin and then deliver a 30 minute presentation in a language he is just getting to grips with? Well he could just be learning the language to communicate with the in-laws as his wife is Chinese, or this is part of a business strategy to move Facebook into China then truly become Global.
6. Learning Mandarin is easier than you think You do not have to worry about verbs! there are no verbs, no plurals, no tenses, no subject-verb agreement, and no conjugations. There are over 80,000 Chinese characters but generally only 3,500 are used in conversation. In fact, it could be regarded as a more logical language.
7. Improve your artistic skills Chinese symbols and characters require a steady hand. The written words are actually iconographic characters rather than letters. These symbols and characters are created using ‘strokes’ rather like painting.
8. Improve your brain power We know we need to keep are brains well oiled and studies have shown that Mandarin speakers use both sides of their brains! This will certainly keep brains motoring.
9. Travel to beautiful countries knowing you can communicate If you can speak Mandarin “the world is your oyster” as you travel across Southeast Asia you will have the confidence to speak with the locals in Chinese, you might even be invited into their homes for home cooked food experiencing real Chinese life. Travelling around the world is always more enriching when you make friends with local people.
10. Eat great food Sizzling food markets across China offer some unique dishes not found anywhere else. Chinese cuisine is a joy to behold so the language will acquaint you with the types of food not found in our local Chinese Take Away. See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
People who wish to learn the Chinese language correctly.
People looking for the easiest way to learn the Chinese Language.
This course is being taught in English, so students should be able to understand English language.